Payroll and HR AdministratorÂ
We are a multi-channel brand, offering discerning customers contemporary, exclusive in-house designed furniture and a growing range of home accessories. The Company has grown significantly in the past year, having opened 21 new stores, bringing our total portfolio to 30 Stores and increasing our headcount to 360 staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-timeÂ Payroll and HR AdministratorÂ to join us for 1 year maternity cover based in Southwark Street, London Bridge.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work as part of a small HR team where you will co-ordinate the monthly payroll for our outsourced payroll provider to process, and provide administrative support across all areas of payroll and HR.
Main duties and responsibilitiesÂ
- To co-ordinate the monthly payroll and send to our payroll provider each month, meeting all deadlines.
- To co-ordinate and keep track of all variations to pay
- Manage monthly new starters and leavers ensuring that all starter, leaver and variations are updated in time for payroll cut-off
- To develop and maintain all administrative procedures and processes within the HR department in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, and variation to contract letters. Prepare reference checks, leaver letters and all associated documents required in the employment cycle.
- Input new starters onto HR system and ensure that all personnel files and electronic personnel information is kept up to date complete.If this opportunity interests you, please send your CV and covering letter.Requirements
You will have exceptional attention to detail, be highly organized with the ability to manage a varied workload. You will be approachable, have lots of common sense and a can-do approach to work. You will be experienced in payroll administration and have advanced excel knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful, entrepreneurial Company.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 30% staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, Dwell Lifestyle offering discounts from 1000’s retailers.