Office Manager and PA to the CEOÂ
Our client offers accommodation to young vulnerable adults (16-21) in shared houses that are 24/7 staffed. We are looking for an Office Manager & PA to the CEO to work in our Head Office (based in North London) and give support to the CEO and the Unit Managers to preserve the smooth running of the business.
Candidates must be immediately available. Please do not apply if you can’t start within few days.
Main duties and responsibilities (among others):
- General admin & PA â€“Â Answering the phone, checking emails, proof reading / editing reports that we send out to Local Authorities, minute taking, making sure everything is being stored in the correct place, health & safety, arranging meetings, etc.
- HR Files â€“Â Keep a good track of HR records and make sure they are up to date, renew DBS certificates, process the on-boarding documents for new starters, apply for references.
- Property files (to be up to scratch electronically and hard copies) â€“Â Making sure whenever a Safety certificate from one of our properties is expired that it gets renewed and updated on the PC, in the file and a copy sent to the Units, dealing with Council Tax queries/TV licences for all of our properties, etc.
- Recruitment â€“Â To assist the home managers with recruiting staff (when required) and when a new home is opened to recruit a new manager. This will involve calling, emailing agencies and advertising the positions available online. Assist on the interviews if needed.
- Maintenance â€“Â Dealing with the maintenance team and ordering furniture and any other items for all of our properties when required.
- Local Authorities â€“Â Follow the referrals, assist the Unit Managers with them and pass the proposal to Local Authorities. Chase the reports at the beginning of every month and edit them before sending them to the Social Workers.