We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team and lead the way in marketing and also provide general administrative duties on a Saturday.
Within the marketing position you will be looking for innovative ways to promote the Education Centre. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with their knowledge to promote us using social media and also using traditional techniques. Using blogs, managing social media accounts, looking for free advertising opportunities and researching the current markets to see where we are best off promoting. You also need to be able to communicate on a face to face level; visiting schools and explaining our services to parents. You will need to be self-motivated, passionate and help push us forward to success.
Administration within the Education Centre also forms part of the role. We are looking for a candidate that is friendly, well organised and able to work using their own initiative. You will need to be able to deal with all front-office enquiries and handle phone calls effectively; to organise the sessions and assist the tutors wherever necessary. You will need to be available on a Saturday.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Outstanding interpersonal and organisation skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Must work independently with an emphasis on personal organisation
- Minimum 1 year’s experience of working in administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Applications
- Must pass an enhanced DBS check
- Contract:Â Permanent
- Required Education:Â Bachelors