Health and Social Care Tutor
In this key role you will support your caseload of learners for the duration of their study programme, ensuring they receive appropriate guidance and support. Youâ€™ll ensure adherence to the required quality standards, as set by funding and awarding bodies, and in line with audit requirements.
Working within a customer-focussed environment, you will work with learners looking for employment within Health and Social Care.
Some of the main accountabilities will include:
- Successful performance of all learners within allocated groups
- Responsible for consistently high learner retention
- Achieve high success and learner satisfaction targets
- Ensure the audit compliance process is consistently adhered to
- Ensure learner progression and job outcomes are recorded and to agreed levels
- Traveling and delivering in a variety of centres.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of delivering training within the Health and Social Care sector
- A PTLLS / AET qualification is required; Health and Social Care qualifications would be useful, but not essential
- Maths and English qualifications at Level 2 or above.
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves in the career training and development our colleagues receive, and we continuously strive to improve our ways of working. Everyone atÂ learn directÂ plays a really important part in achieving our goals, so we think we can offer truly unique opportunities.
All colleagues enjoy a flexible benefits package that can be shaped according to individual needs. This includes holiday entitlement that starts at 25 days per year plus bank holidays (with the option of buying additional leave), pension and health care plans, childcare voucher and season ticket loan schemes; and a variety of other lifestyle discounts.